-->

9/8/11

Introduction

Hey, my name is Eddie! I'm 15 and live in Chicago. I have a family of 5, and a Mexican heritage. My interests are mostly reading, writing, drawing, painting, video games, hanging out, movies...Just basic things. (: I've lived here all my life, but plan to attend college elsewhere. I'll be friends with anybody as long as they actually try to talk and make an effort. Ignorance is the only thing I hate, and creativity is the best thing someone can hold on to, in my opinion. I'll probably major in Art or Game Design, haven't decided yet. (I play WoW, it's fun, don't judge.) Writing is also a possibility. I feel like this is kinda boring and a bit awkward. .__. Well, it's funny how you can't remember things about yourself when writing them in complete sentences, so here's a few lists:

Favorite book genres:
-Fiction (in general)
-Horror/Mystery
-Comedy
-Biographies

Favorite Books: A Clockwork Orange, The Looking Glass Wars, Harry Potter, Saving Charlie, Animal Farm, Cirque Du Freak, The Zombie Survival Guide

Favorite movie genres:
-Independent/Foreign
-Horror/Suspense
-Adventure/Action
-Comedy

Favorite music genres:
-Indie/Alternative
-Rock/Metalcore
-NOT COUNTRY
-Acoustics/Covers

(Don't like Arcade Fire that much, either.)
asdfghjkl.

Oh, and another thing, orange is NOT my favorite color. But it's different from the other dark and depressing blogs, you know?

3 comments:

  1. LOL on the Arcade Fire Bit! I love mystery/ thriller movies too! Have any favorite actors or actesses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you are now my best friend because of the arcade fire thing (and harry potter, and horror/mystery books, and wanting to major in gaming design/art, and hating country). Any specific art field that you are interested in? I'm mostly interested in graphic design and body art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. You're funny forthright and funny. :) I like to read, draw and write too, and I love fiction and Cirque Du Freak (the manga, anyway; I've only read maybe 1 novel). Are The Looking Glass Wars similar to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass?

    ReplyDelete